Wedding Sites & Services Blog
NEW VENUE ALERT! Saddleback Golf Club
We’re excited to tell you about our new partners at Saddleback Golf Club. A full-service venue that has been in business for 16 years and wants to make your day stress-free!
• Tell us a little about your business.
Saddleback Golf Club’s Wedding Pavilion is a beautiful romantic setting with the Colorado Front Range as a backdrop. With panoramic, breathtaking, and unobstructed views of the Rocky Mountains, you are able to experience the best of Colorado’s scenery, year-round.
The Wedding Pavilion offers a heated venue with floor-to-ceiling glass walls that can be fully opened or closed, transforming your wedding from outdoor to indoor in minutes. This versatile space allows you to enjoy our varying Colorado weather while being protected from the elements.
We are proud to offer a full-service venue with so many great amenities, including ample dressing room space for your bridal party, onsite food and beverage, and a beautiful gazebo as the perfect place to hold your wedding ceremony. Voted 2015’s “Friendliest Course in the Nation”, our western hospitality has made us a top choice for value, outstanding service, and quality.
• How long have you been in business?
• How would you describe the style of your space?
We describe our style as rustic, yet elegant.
• What type of client is best suited for you?
Our perfect client is anyone looking for a full-service, customized, Colorado experience.
• If you met with a bride and groom and literally had ONE minute to tell them why they should use your company, what would you say?
You won’t find a better view of the Front Range and a more customizable event. We make it easy for you to enjoy your day!
• Describe the most challenging event you’ve done?
The most challenging event we’ve done was for 600 guests.
• What would previous clients say was the main reason they chose your company?
Our clients love the ease of planning/preparing, willingness to make their event unique, and of course - the view.
• How far in advance should couples contact you to start their planning with you?
Six months is ideal for couples to start planning with us, but we’ve put together extravagant parties in as little as 10 days.
• What tips or advice can you give couples planning their big day?
Have fun! Let us do the work – don’t stress! It’s too much money not to enjoy it.
Last modified on