Wedding Sites & Services Blog
Wedding Sites and Services would like to introduce you to Eventique Productions
• What inspired you want to be an event planner?
My own wedding and helping family and friends; after having a fantastic event planner helped with my own wedding and my attention to detail I decided to get into planning.
• How long have you been in business?
• What’s your favorite part of the job?
The Ceremony, it is a lot of hard work and details that go into making the ceremony so special. I always enjoy watching the ceremony happen and the emotions involved.
• What type of client is best suited for you?
We love clients who are adventurous, open to new ideas, fun, and spontaneous! We operate by the “Golden Rule” and value that in our clients too. We know you have busy schedules, a budget, a huge commitment on your hands, working with Eventique you will be updated through email and our online portals. All essential ways we keep our tech savvy clients on track, on budget, and stress free! We never view you as just ‘a client’ as you’ll become part of our event design family.
• What trends do you love or would like to see be left behind?
I love the barn chic themes; I have actually had my house decorated in barn chic for years! I also am loving the industrial urban chic themes!
• What sets you apart from other vendors in your category?
Our attention to detail, Eventique prides its self in forethought and follow through!Last modified on
- Top 10 Things NOT to Talk About at Thanksgiving Di...
- Win a Wedding at Estes Park's Coolest New Wedding ...